Stake mSAND-MATIC (Polygon)
Information and guidance about staking MATIC in The Sandbox.
SAND holders who provide liquidity to the $SAND/MATIC pairs on Polygon will be eligible to share a monthly allocation $SAND. Rewards are distributed pro-rata relative to a traders’ percentage of total liquidity over the course of a one month period.
In order to stake liquidity within a program, you will need LP tokens, which stands for Liquidity Providing tokens. They represent the amount of tokens that you have locked within the liquidity pool. Below is a guide to getting your LP tokens. The guide below will help you with acquiring these.
2) Click on the SAND/MATIC farm option to expand it. You'll now be able to see the management options for that farm.
3) The first thing you need to do is approve the LP tokens. Note that if your wallet is not currently on Polygon Mainnet, you will be required to switch to that network.
You will need to sign an approval transaction in your wallet, which should give you a pop-up prompt to notify you of this.
4) Now you can click the Deposit button. A prompt will then appear asking you to enter the amount you wish to stake.
5) If you do not have any LP, you can click the Quickswap link, shown in the above image, to get redirected to the pool interface on Uniswap. From there you can Swap for SAND or MATIC and add them to the pool in the desired quantity. Click here for our guide on bridging SAND to mSAND.
6) After locking in the amount of LP you want to stake, you will get a prompt to sign the transaction.
After signing the final transaction in your wallet, you are now staked into the SAND/MATIC pool.