What is The Sandbox Foundation?
Learn more about the Foundation on The Sandbox.
The Sandbox offers a diverse range of incentives geared at kickstarting the user-generated Metaverse set to launch in the coming months.
The Sandbox has some funds, grants and programs to encourage skilled and knowledgable community members to take part in the growth of the platform and provide some great content for others to enjoy, while earning rewards in the process.
Both the Game Makers Fund and Creators Fund are managed by the Foundation, used to support the ecosystem by offering grants to incentivize high quality content and game production in The Sandbox.
Take a look at the projects supported by the foundation here:
As of today the Foundation has supported the community through the following activities:
- Funding over 18 game projects, some of which have been unveiled to the public at https://medium.com/sandbox-game/game-makers-fund/home
- Distributing grants to 100 artists to produce NFTs, most of which can be seen at http://www.sandbox.game/shop
- Supporting local community managers to grow awareness around the globe about The Sandbox, NFTs and blockchain gaming via our Community Rewards and Ambassadors program https://medium.com/sandbox-game/the-sandbox-ambassador-program-4f00bb5c9c24
- Sponsoring prizes to the various contests organized by The Sandbox team (VoxEdit Contests and Game Jams) to stimulate the creativity of users around the world and get them to engage with the tools of our platform
- Supporting play-to-earn tournaments and cross-gaming with activities such as the F1 Delta Time prize pool tournament that encourage the broader adoption of SAND.
- Supporting marketing activities contributing to the growth of awareness about NFTs, Metaverse and $SAND adoption, including co-marketing with Exchanges, Influencers etc such as WazirX SAND Giveaway or SAND Exclusive Campaign or Bitmart Halloween Trick or Treat