Let your audience know what you are up to by sharing high quality production shots.
Be sure your logo & The Sandbox logo aren't obstructed. Here are some tips:
- 1.Images with shallow depth-of-field work best.
- 2.Avoid busy images with too much detail.
- 3.Applying a darker transparent overlay on an image will make the text easier to read.
- 4.Use high-quality images.
- 5.Show the best screenshots from the environment- assets from your game.
When using The Sandbox logo add a "Create In" on top or on the left side, you are the only owner of your game!
Aspect ratio describes the proportional relationship between your image’s width and height.
Here are the aspect ratios that we suggest:
1:1 - 1080x1080 pixels.
4:3 - 1024x768 pixels.
3:2 - 1080x720 pixels.
16:9 - 1280 x 720 pixels or 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Consider leaving ‘Safe Space’ in your arrangement where you would be able to add your logo without obstructing any important information.
For each NFT you should aim to have at least one:
- Rendered static (800x800 with The Sandbox logo)
- Rendered turning (600x600, GIF, The Sandbox logo)
For rendering, you can use any rendering software that you like, but we recommend Light Tracer renderer. It works very well with GLTF (GL Transmission Format) models exported from VoxEdit and a lot of artists from our community are using it.